Tuesday 2 September 2014

Miracle Matcha Health-bowl

I've been going out for walks first thing the mornings lately... Not only is it a great way to get the metabolism going, I've found it really helps to clear the mind - I feel so much more refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the day after! The weather was so good I even got out some hill sprints today! Anyways, I refuelled with this delicious bowl of goodness... 


I used this health-mix in called Miracle Matcha which I bought at a health and fitness exhibition in London. It's made up of ground flax seeds, chia seeds, goji berries high grade white matcha (full of antioxidants!) and stevia. Definitely a great little superfood mix to invest in!


Ingredients:
150ml unsweetened almond milk
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
20g Miracle Matcha health- mix in 
10g pumpkin seeds
3g virgin organic coconut oil 

1. Mix your two whey's together with the cinnamon
2. Gradually stir in the almond milk
3. Melt your coconut oil and stir in
4. Top with miracle matcha health mix and pumpkin seeds

349 kcal Carb: 9g Fat: 17g Pro: 35g Fiber: 8g

No comments:

Post a Comment